Find my brave
Mental Health awareness
Year 4 supported ‘Inside Out Day’ by wearing an item of our clothing ‘inside out’ to show that what a person looks like on the outside does not always reflect their true feelings on the inside.
Year 4 were set a home learning task, asking them to think about the following questions:
- Think about something you’ve done where you felt brave. How did it make you feel?
- Think of something brave you could do at school. (It could be speaking up in class, standing up for someone or volunteering for something).
- Think of a new skill or activity that you could try, which you’ve never done before.
- Ask your family, friends and teachers what they do to ‘Find Their Brave’
- How do you Find your Brave? Write or draw something to show this.
The photo is an example of a fantastic piece of work from a child in the class!